Thursday, April 30, 2015

Zipper

Today is the last day of A-Z. I know I'm sad too, but it has been fun this year and I will be back next year. To close out A-Z I will tell y'all about some Austin Brown weirdness. If the title doesn't explain what this post is about, then you're probably missing the point. Ok, we're going to talk about the fact that Austin can't keep his pants zipped. Yeah, I know I couldn't believe it either the first time I saw his What We're Thinkin While We're Singin where his zipper was down. It was hilarious. You can actually see his zipper sparkling in the stage lights. To start out Austin walks to the front of the stage. Then, the crowd starts cheer and woof whistling. He then, raises the microphone to his mouth and says "huh". Then, he look down at his zipper and zips his zipper very loudly. Then, he thanks the guy in the crowd for informing him that his zipper was down. Recently Austin put on Facebook "To all those who keep telling me my pants are unzipped, my eyes are up here".
Alright guys that was my last post for A-Z this year. Thanks for reading me and I look forward to doing this again next year.
Next week I will post about the concert tonight. Below is the video with Austin's zipper malfunction and one of my favorite picture of Home Free.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the A to Z blogging challenge!
    Don’t forget about the A to Z Reflections post coming up in May.

    --
    Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
    2015 A to Z of Vampires
    http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome in the year 2016
    Good to visit your site as a part of my A to Z visits. My theme Blog Promotion
    Welcome to A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2016 - Co-Participant - Nrao - NRao Blogs
    @knoltweet
    NRao Blogs - 2016 A to Z Challenge Blog Posts
    Management Theory Review

    ReplyDelete