Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Songs

S is all about my favorite Home Free songs. Well, actually my most favorite Home Free songs. I will be talking about songs from Crazy Life, Full of Cheer, and Home Free's Youtube channel. My most favorite songs from Crazy Life are: Your Man, Crazy Life, Champagne Taste(on a Beer Budget) and A Little Bit of Everything. Ok, my favorites from Full of Cheer are: Full of Cheer, O'Holy Night, Angels We Have Heard on High, Hairy Christmas, Do You Hear What I Hear? and Christmas Medley. Now, unto their Youtube channel. My favorites are: All About The Bass, Feelin' It, This Is How We Roll, Angels We Have Heard on High, Full of Cheer, O'Holy Night, What We Ain't Got, The Butts Remix and Honey I'm Good.
Bye guys see you later and check out the videos below.

No comments:

Post a Comment