Monday, April 27, 2015

Wake Me Up and What We're Thinkin While We're Singin and What We Ain't Got

Today I am going to talk about Wake Me Up by Avicii, a Home Free cover and Home Free's What We're Thinkin While We're Singin. Wake Me Up is one of my favorite to see in concert. Although I have to see it live, I am waiting anxiously until I do in 3 days. Wake Me Up is my favorite because all five guys move their hips. Tim and Adam the most of the five, but it's hilarious to watch five grown men move their hips side to side. Tim is my favorite to watch move his hips. It just makes me melt, but a so does his voice. Especially when he says "Well how you doin", I just like melt in my chair. Ok, moving on to What We're Thinkin While We're Singin. What We're Thinkin While We're Singin is basically what the title tells you it is. It is what Home Free is "thinking" while their're singing. It is definitely not what they are actually thinking, but it is pretty funny. What they are thinking is always changing, except for Adam's it's always the same. My favorite for Tim is "What ever happened to preparations A thru G". And, for Rob is "My wife accused of being immature. So I told her to get out of my fort". My favorite for Austin is " We did a show a couple of weeks ago and there was woman sitting in the front row and could just barely she her t-shirt from the stage and on the front in big bold letters it read guess. So I was like Implants!".
Now we are going to talk What We Ain't Got. What We Ain't Got is one of the best Home FRee videos ever. As you watch the video everything starts disappearing from the room. Including the guys jackets and jewelry. Rob's glasses and Chris's hat disappear as well. By the end of the video it's just Tim standing in an empty room all by himself. It is their best video by far.
Bye guys that's all for today. I'll see you tomorrow with X.
Here are the videos for Wake Me Up live, What We're Thinkin While We're Singin and What We Ain't Got.

1 comment:

  1. What We Ain't Got is one of the best music videos by anyone, period. It's just an amazing vocal performance with a video that perfectly matches it.

    ReplyDelete