Wednesday, April 23, 2014

This Is me by Demi Lovato

T is about a song rather than advice or the drama in my life. This song makes me feel better and I can kinda relate to it. I makes me feel better to know that a huge star like Demi Lovato suffered from being shy. I can also relate to it because I suffer from shyness. I have always been afraid of standing in front of people and talking or singing. On Saturdays I'm always afraid that if I make a mistake while dancing that everybody gonna notice and make fun of me. I think everyone feels like that though. And I am slowly getting over that. I have my Bat Mitzvah coming soon and I'm going to have to stand and teach to my closest friends and family. I think that the puppeting I do really helps with that too.

Enough about me more about the song. Demi Lovato sang this song in the movie Camp Rock. She played Mitchie Torres a shy teenager. Her family couldn't afford to go to the camp until Michie's mom got a job as the camp cook. Well she lied that her mom was some big shot Movie Producer or something like that. She met a nice guy and fell in love with him. Well when the lies all fell apart she was about to lose him. You'll have to watch the movie to find out what happened in the end.

Well a couple months after the movie came out. Demi Lovato and Beaker from the Muppets sang a duet together and It was hilarious.

Well that's all for today. See ya next time on Inside the Drama.
Here is a video of Demi and Beaker.

1 comment: