Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Need To Get Away For A While.



I need to get away how about you guys. I really want to go far away from my hometown for a while. I want somewhere like Colorado or Montana. Maybe Wyoming or somewhere in the Caribbean. Hawaii would be nice. It's warm all the time. I could go to the beach all year round. Unlike Oklahoma where from November till the end of March it's freezing. April to October is nice and warm. June through August is pretty hot, but we have lakes and ponds to jump into to cool off. So it's not that bad. Although in the middle of April we do get one last freeze before summer and a lot of rain. April is our rainy season. April is like the last time we get a lot of rain until November when it starts getting cold. I've been to Colorado a couple times in my life and I want to go back. We go to Branson, Missouri almost every year. We have a condo there so we get to go often. Plus it's only a 4 to 5 hour drive from my house. I went to Wyoming and Montana when I was two months old. So I really don't remember anything from that trip. So I want go again and see Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park. Well now you know where I want to go on vacation tell me where you want to go on vacation in the comments. See ya'll next time on Inside the Drama. Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's good to get away. Lots of times when you're away, its good to get home too. When you can't get away with your body, if you have a quiet spot you can always get away in your mind. When you said that you write stories like Nancy Drew (the picture with the flashlight) it brought me back to being 13 and reading every Nancy Drew book there was. I loved Nancy Drew, it was a great way to get away without ever leaving the house.
    Liz at Bead Contagion

    ReplyDelete