Saturday, April 12, 2014

Kick in the Butt!!!!

K is the letter today. K was a hard letter to decide on. I thought about doing Kristin. Then, I thought Kill Me. Lastly I decided on Kick in the Butt. I know people who really need a swift kick in the butt some times.
Like some of friends and my siblings. My friends like to make fun of me because they think I like one of my friends. They like to say things like Austin and Kristin are getting married. Not Austin Brown another Austin. Oh they tease about liking that Austin. I got way off track again. I have a habit of doing that. Okay we were talking about kicking people in the butt. My friend Kenny likes to tease everyone and he is a little annoying sometimes and just needs a kick in the butt. Siblings always need a kick in the butt. Whether they're teasing you or not. Sometimes they're just a pain and you want to kick them.

Okay enough ranting for the day. See ya next on Inside the Drama.  

1 comment:

  1. I can think of a few people I would like to kick in the butt! Visiting from the A to Z Blogging Challenge!

    ReplyDelete