Thursday, April 17, 2014

Obligation

Obligations are something everybody has. Around my house there are many. My mom owns a tree farm and everybody in my house the obligation to help her. My best friends dad has a ministry. We teach kids about the Torah through puppets. Torah is the first five books of the bible. You can read more about the puppets and the ministry in my p post. Anyway I have an obligation to be there almost every Wednesday night to film the puppets. I have obligations around my house to cook, clean, and babysit. Home Free has obligations too. They have to perform for their Home Fries. And any time they're on vacation they're aren't full filling their obligation. Well I have to go. Bye. See ya next time on Inside the Drama.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I followed who Home Free is or was, but right you are. We all have obligations.

    Traveling Suitcase A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete