Saturday, April 19, 2014

Quiet Please!

I am pretty sure it is impossible for my brothers and sister to be quiet. If Adam Rupp can find a way to be quiet my siblings can too. I've got to find out how Chris Rupp got his brother to be quiet. I'm serious I've got to find out soon my ears are going to explode. They keep singing the same song over and over and over again. Somebody on Youtube took the song Let It Go from Frozen and changed into Let em Burn. The entire song is about death. It is a sick song. And now it's just annoying. I am home schooled so I have to do school in the same room as them. It is really hard to concentrate when you have a little brother who's school sings to them. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have the sound a 100%. We listen to Home Free during school time and it's really hard to hear the songs when you have two brothers who like to talk to each other the entire time. Well actually it more like yelling at each other. And they are sitting across from each other. Well that's enough ranting for the day. See ya next time on Inside the Drama.  

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Hope you got your bit of peace before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was homeschooled too, with two younger siblings, so I totally understand. :)

    Stopping by from the A to Z-- I'm at http://jaimieramsey.com. :)

    ReplyDelete