Monday, April 21, 2014

Religion

R is a post that is going to be hard. Not all of the people reading this post are going to agree with me and that is okay. I am Messianic. Messianic means that I believe that Yeshua is the Messiah. Yeshua is Hebrew for Jesus. We attend church on Saturday. On Saturday we sing and dance to the songs. We have a few teachers that teach from the Torah and B'rit Chadasha. The Old Testament and the New Testament. In June I am going to have my Bat Mitzvah. Bat Mitzvah means daughter of the commandments. After I have my Bat Mitzvah I will be an adult. A Bat Mitzvah is where I get to teach that Saturday for the first time in my life. It's a little nerve racking, but awesome. I finally get to be an adult. I finally will be able to feel what it feels like to teach on Saturdays. Well I have to visit with. So see ya later on Inside the Drama.

1 comment: