Friday, April 22, 2016

Strength

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Isaiah 40:29
He invigorates the exhausted, he gives strength to the powerless.

Exodus 15:2
Yah is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation. This is my God: I will glorify him; my father’s God: I will exalt him.


Exodus 15:13
In your love, you led the people you redeemed; in your strength, you guided them to your holy abode.

Numbers 24:8
God, who brought them out of Egypt, gives them thestrength of a wild ox. They will devour the nations opposing them, break their bones, pierce them with their arrows.

Deuteronomy 33:25
May your bolts be of iron and bronze and your strength last as long as you live.

I like many of you grew up hearing the line I can do things thru Christ who strengthens me. And, many time I just shrugged it off and didn't believe it. I just thought it was something my mom said because she could. It wasn't until my mom got really sick that I started believing it. It wasn't until I had to run the whole house by myself during the day that I realized that I needed his strength to get me through the day. Even, though she is much better now and I don't need to it by myself anymore I still find myself using this line every day. Even, though I has less on my plate each day I still need his strength to get through my day.

Thanks for reading today ya'll. Listen to the song below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment