Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Praise

Psalm 150
Halleluyah! Praise God in his holy place! Praise him in the heavenly dome of his power! Praise him for his mighty deeds! Praise him for his surpassing greatness! Praise him with a blast on the shofar! Praise him with lute and lyre! ...

Deuteronomy 10:21
He is your praise, and he is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things, which you have seen with your own eyes.


Judges 5:3
Hear, kings; listen, princes; I will sing to Adonai! I will sing praise to Adonai the God of Isra’el.

2 Samuel 22:50
“So I give thanks to you, Adonai, among the nations; I sing praises to your name.

Psalm 9:15
so that I can proclaim all your praises at the gates of the daughter of Tziyon and rejoice in this deliverance of yours.”

Praising Yahweh is one of my favorite things to do. Through my singing, dancing, and spreading his word. I have been to three Christian concerts so far with some of the biggest names in Christian music. And, every one of them were filled with amazing praise and worship. I was amazed the first time I went to Winter Jam(one of the biggest Christian concert tour in the country) at how much the artists really got into their praise. 

Thanks for reading today ya'll. Check out the video below. This is one of my favorite songs to dance to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment