Thursday, April 14, 2016

Love

1st Corinthians 13:1-4
13 If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate.

2 If I speak God’s Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, “Jump,” and it jumps, but I don’t love, I’m nothing.

3-4 If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love.
As I said yesterday I am going to be talking about my singing and dancing today. I hope soon to start posting some of my originals and covers on facebook for my friends and family to hear. I have been working on my singing voice for many years and I thought I had it all figured out. Until, I went to Winter Jam back in March. When, I saw how much the artists really got into the songs and poured their hearts out for the lord. I realized that there was something that was missing from my music. I realized that I was it for myself, not for Yahweh and his kingdom. It wasn't until I heard the song The Proof Of Your Love by for King & Country that I realized that what I need to add to my music was love. Love for Yahweh. Love for his kingdom. And, love for the life he has given me. Since hearing this song live I have way more passion for my music and my dancing. I loved dancing before, but I was doing for the show of it. And, one day during one of the songs I realized that my heart wasn't in it. I knew that I wasn't doing it for the right reasons, but I didn't know how to fix it. So, I went on trying to dance, but it was so hard to get into the songs. After, hearing this song I knew what I had to do. And, since then I have been so much happier. My dancing is now for him and everything he is doing through me and for me.
Thanks for reading today ya'll. I hope you learn something from this post, because I know I have. Listen to The Proof Of Your Love below complete with the verse from above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment