Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Kingdom

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Psalm 45:7 
Your throne, God, will last forever and ever; you rule your kingdom with a scepter of equity.

Psalm 68:33
Sing to God, kingdoms of the earth! Sing praises to Adonai, (Selah)


Daniel 2:44
“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not pass into the hands of another people. It will break to pieces and consume all those kingdoms; but it, itself, will stand forever 

Matthew 12:28
But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God has come upon you!

The Kingdom of Yahweh is one of the most things for me. I am an aspiring singer, so singing to my congregation is one of my favorite things to do. To reach out to the kingdom of Yah and give them hope in their darkest times. I am also a dancer and dancing for my God and his kingdom is amazing feeling. I will be speaking more on my singing and dancing tomorrow.

Thanks for reading ya'll. See you tomorrow with L. Watch the video below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment