Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dr. Seuss

Dr. Seuss books make my tongue numb. I don't read Dr. Seuss books often, but when I do it makes my brain and tongue numb. I can't think straight or talk right. My brothers asked me to read them a bed time story the other day and they had to pick one of Dr. Seuss's hardest books. They picked Fox in Socks. If you have ever read Dr. Seuss books you know his books are difficult to read. He rhymes every word in the book. Most of the words he uses aren't real. Like: Fuddled, Wuddled, and Duddled. You will find all these word in the book Fox in Socks. Be warned that book is dangerous so read it slowly very slowly. Here a page from the book. Clocks on fox tick. Clocks on Knox tock. Six sick bricks tick. Six sick chicks tock. Try saying that without laughing and messing it up. It's hard to read when my sister is sitting behind me waiting for me to mess up. Every time I mess it up she says for me. It makes me angry. Well I have stuff to do and so do you. So see you next on Inside the Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment