Monday, April 11, 2016

Impossible

Luke 1:37
For with God, nothing is impossible.

Matthew 17:20
He said to them, “Because you have such little trust! Yes! I tell you that if you have trust as tiny as a mustard seed, you will be able to say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there!’ and it will move; indeed, nothing will be impossible for you!”


Matthew 19:26
Yeshua looked at them and said, “Humanly, this is impossible; but with God everything is possible.”

Hebrews 11:6
And without trusting, it is impossible to be well pleasing to God, because whoever approaches him must trust that he does exist and that he becomes a rewarder to those who seek him out.

I is for impossible. And, honestly I don't think that I really have to talk much on this subject. I think that the video below will explain it all. This is one of my new favorite songs by Sidewalk Prophets. I was lucky enough to see them live at Winter Jam sitting front row.
Thanks for reading guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment