Friday, April 8, 2016

Grace

Ephesians 2:8-9
For you have been delivered by grace through trusting, and even this is not your accomplishment but God’s gift. You were not delivered by your own actions; therefore no one should boast.

Isaiah 54:8
I was angry for a moment and hid my face from you; but with everlasting grace I will have compassion on you,” says Adonai your Redeemer.

Isaiah 54:10
For the mountains may leave and the hills be removed, but my grace will never leave you, and my covenant of peace will not be removed,” says Adonai, who has compassion on you.

This post is inspired by the song Grace Wins by Matthew West. One of my all time favorite Matthew West songs. I had the pleasure of hearing this live at Winter Jam in March. I was amazing to sit front row and have him sing this song directly to me and my family and friends. Words can't describe the way this song makes me feel. It really hits home for me. 
Below are some of the lyrics and the lyric video for Grace Wins. 

Thanks for reading today ya'll. See you tomorrow with H.

There's a war between guilt and grace
And they're fighting for a sacred space
But I'm living proof
Grace wins every time
No more lying down in death's defeat
Now I'm rising up in victory
Singing, hallelujah
Grace wins every time


No comments:

Post a Comment