Monday, March 23, 2015

A-Z Challenge Theme - HOME FREE

My Theme for the A-Z Challenge this year is Home Free. I guess some of you might be wondering why Home Free is my topic this year, so I will tell you. On Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 8pm, My family and I will be going to our fist Home Free concert. And, I won't be able to concentrate on anything else during the weeks leading up to the concert. So, that is why my theme this year is Home Free. I will be talking about facts, song, videos, quirks and, much more. So, as I go the April I will be blogging about all things home free. Prepare to learn more about Home Free than you know or probably wanted to know.

Here is the list of days the letters are on.   See you this April.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting at the end of the challenge you will go see them live! It's like a reward for getting through the month. I know nothing about Home Free so I'll be stopping by regularly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what Home Free is, so I'm looking forward to it! :D

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete